16.2.2008

A House of colour






Today I made in our flat a little tour in search for orange and green colours and I was amazed with the results. There are definitely more of those colours around here than I had realized. I guess, I will have to give up and state that we are a family for colours. I keep on admiring all those beautiful, serene houses with all things white and pastel in magazines and blogs, but I think that is never really going to happen in here. Do you find these colours in your home?

4 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

What lovely orange and greens you are finding. I am so inspired by you!

isoinpapu kirjoitti...

Oh, yes i do find! Right next to me the wall is orange, on the other side there´s a painting with lots of intense green and now when i really pay attention to green and orange,i see them all over her.

Must be some thing with the climate we live here in north...

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hi, I just have to say that I love the simplicity of your blog. And I really like your sense of colors :)

Come again secondhand kirjoitti...

so beutiful colors!